Monday, March 15, 2010

San Francisco!



My, oh my, have I fallen in love with San Francisco. So much so that I'm really worn out and can't post a full blog tonight. I don't even know where to start so I'm going to organize my thoughts better and save it for another day this week! We lost two hours when we got back because of the timezone and then it was daylight savings time so we're virtually lost 3 hours...

Just to give you a taste you should check out http://www.mariposabaking.com/ This bakeshop had a kiosk in the ferry building within walking distance from where we rented our apartment. We definitely had more cinnamon rolls than my backside would have liked but it was well worth it!
I'll be posting more info about our trip in a few days but I hope everyone had an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment